Was 2017 the year you finally wrote and published that book you’ve been dreaming of writing for years? Or was it the year you had a new release come out and you’d like to create some hype around it? Or do you create unique products that pair well with books like bookmarks, literary-inspired jewelry or clothing, or delicious teas or coffees? If so, then a social media blast or product promotion from Kait’s Bookshelf might be just what you’re looking for to help give your books or products a boost for the holidays! With only a couple of shopping weeks left before Christmas, there is no time like the present to promote your new book or products.
Earlier this year, I wrote a blog all about promoting your book as a new or self-publishing author. If you missed that post, then you can go back and read it here. In the post, I highlighted a few things that I think are crucial to getting the word out about your book, including utilizing social media and online book promotions. There are a few options when it comes to promoting your book online. But one of the more affordable options is a Social Media Blast from Kait’s Bookshelf.
For just $20 USD, a Social Media Blast can help spread the word about your book. One Social Media Blast includes:
- One tweet to my followers of either your Twitter profile or a link to your book – your choice!
- One post to my Facebook page with a link to your book on the site of your choice (Amazon, Goodreads, your author website, etc.)
- 48 hours after the initial posts, I will re-post them to increase visibility to my followers.
- These posts will not include any reviews or endorsements of you or your book. It is about getting your work in front of people so they may explore it further.
Social Media is the way to network and get your work out there! With over 900 followers on Facebook and over 800 followers on Twitter, a Social Media Blast from Kait’s Bookshelf is a great way to spread the word about your book.
Have a product you’d like to promote rather than a book? Not to worry – Kait’s Bookshelf offers an affordable product promotion as well. For just $20 USD, a product promotion includes:
- A one-time post to my Facebook page and one-time post to my Instagram page, each with an original photo featuring your product and a link to your product (you choose the website – Amazon, your company website, etc.).
- While these posts will include detailed information about your product, they will not include any reviews or endorsements of the product. It is about getting your product in front of people so they may explore it further and decide if it is right for them.
- Click here to learn more about a product promotion from Kait’s Bookshelf.
The holidays are a fun time, a time to look back on the past year with family and friends and be grateful for everything we’ve achieved and look forward to what is to come next year. I wish all my fellow writers lots of success and creativity in the coming year. Should you find yourself in need of any literary services, please feel free to contact me.
Happy writing and promoting!
Up Next: My review of Wishtree by Katherine Applegate. Subscribe to the blog or sign up with your email here so you don’t miss out!